Key features and benefits
- The new formulation provides unprecedented sensitivity in double-gloving and dry applications, due to the 0.13mm (5 mil) polymer thickness.
- Production with ergonomically designed, hand-specific formers means superior fit and comfort, also less hand fatigue and stress.
- Made from 100% polychloroprene, the glove offers splash resistance against a broad range of chemicals.
- With no natural rubber latex or accelerators used in manufacturing, the risk of Type I and IV skin allergies is reduced.
- Ansell SureFit Technology eliminates cuff roll-down for even better protection.
- The polyurethane inner coating enables easy donning with dry or wet hands.
- Design and polymer thickness facilitate ease and comfort of double gloving. The cream colour reveals breaches when used with gloves of another colour.
- Available in two versions: TouchNTuff® 73-300 non-sterile, and TouchNTuff® 73-500 sterile.