The ActivArmr® glove is made with Ansell's unique nitrile formulation, offering resistance to cuts, punctures and abrasion, and repelling grease and oil.
- Soft padding in the thumb, index finger and palm area enhances the shock impact protection.
- No need to remove the glove to screw or handle very small parts like nails.
- Pressing the trigger of power tools is a lot easier with this half-finger version.
- Ideal for those tasks involving vibrations at frequency levels greater than 300 Hz.
- Engineered to reduce the vibration absorbed by workers' palm and fingers. ActivArmr® gloves help protecting from Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome.
- Vibration attenuation EN10819:1996
- TRM (Transmission Ratio Medium frequency range) = 0.90
- TRH (Transmission Ratio High frequency range) = 0.52