- As the industry resorts to frequent glove changes more and more often, the 91-250 has an inner silicone coating that facilitates easy donning and double-gloving. The cuff is slightly thicker, nicely fitting over the garment.
- The 91-250 glove is comprised of a specific formulation of latex that provides increased flexibility and elasticity. The glove’s thinner fingertips, combined with the bisque finish, provide greater sensitivity, increased handling precision and dexterity.
AccuTech® 91-225, 91-325:
- AccuTech® gloves provide optimal solutions for controlled and sterile environments, respectively.
- The gloves are made with a specific natural rubber formulation that offers a high level of comfortable, sensitive, precise handling.
- Their low allergenic content minimises the risk of latex associated allergies for the wearer.
- With their excellent technical properties, these gloves can be used for a wide range of applications and in several environments.