ActivArmr® WorkGuard™ 43-216
Durable and comfortable glove for welding applications
- ActivArmr® WorkGuard™ 43-216 is a heavy-duty special purpose glove offering high levels of molten splash resistance. Ideal for many different applications requiring thermal protection, it also provides superior durability and good protection from cuts, punctures and abrasions.
- Heat protection for a wide range of applications
The ActivArmr® WorkGuard™ 43-216 glove is certified as a Category III glove for protection against high temperatures and is rated with the EN 407 performance levels 413X4X. This makes the glove suitable for a large number of applications requiring heat resistance, including welding, operating machinery and working in environments with a risk of heat or molten splash.
With a soft inner jersey palm lining and a cotton denim cuff, ActivArmr® WorkGuard™ 43-216 is comfortable to wear.
- Excellent durability and mechanical protection
Made of tough-wearing leather, this heavy-duty glove is designed with palm reinforcement for added abrasion resistance.
Seams are made in Kevlar® and are reinforced by pieces of cowhide.
This construction provides superior mechanical protection.
- EN 12477 Type A
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Loading & unloading with risk of heat or molten splash