All day comfort in a lightweight glove
- Virtex™ glove is designed specifically to offer outstanding comfort, flexibility and good chemical resistance.
- Virtex™ incorporates the unique new and patent pending Aquadri™– Ansell Moisture Management Technology™. This technology gives this reusable, handed glove excellent moisture absorption capabilities and keeps users hands drier for a longer period of time.
- Gloves featuring the Aquadri™ show a significantly lower tendency to shed (even up to 50% less shedding) than traditional cotton flock gloves. So next to the comfort gain, you benefit from an optimised cost of ownership.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Food Processing & Service
- Janitorial Services
- Handling and light assembly applications in dry, fully wet or oily conditions
- Light assembly in chemical environments
- Engine and system testing
- Paint and spray shops
- Oil and hydro-carbon based solutions
- Painting, coating and cleaning
- Food distribution
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
|Downloadables||Coating material||Liner material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|79-700||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Aquadri||Lozenge||Straight||Blue||0.65||7, 8, 9, 10, 11||310 mm +/- 10 mm||0,200 mm (Nitrile) + 0,025 mm (AquaDri®)||1 pair in a bag; 50 pairs in an inner dispenser; 4 dispensers in a carton|