VibraGuard® 07-111 07-112
The VibraGuard® glove is made with Ansell's unique nitrile formulation, offering resistance to cuts, punctures and abrasion, and repelling grease and oil.
- Soft padding in the thumb, index finger and palm area enhances the shock impact protection.
- No need to remove the glove to screw or handle very small parts like nails.
- Pressing the trigger of power tools is a lot easier with this half-finger version.
- Ideal for those tasks involving vibrations at frequency levels greater than 300 Hz.
- Engineered to reduce the vibration absorbed by workers' palm and fingers. VibraGuard® gloves help protecting from Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome.
- Vibration attenuation EN10819:1996
- TRM (Transmission Ratio Medium frequency range) = 0.90
- TRH (Transmission Ratio High frequency range) = 0.52
- Fit for special purpose
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Public Utilities
- Hand grinders
- Pedestal grinders
- Vibrating poker
- Chipping hammer
- Road drills
- Heavy-duty hammers
- Impact wrench & rammers
|Downloadables||Construction||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|07-111||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Cut & sewn||Interlock cotton|
|Nitrile||Palm impregnated||Velcro®||White and Blue||8, 9, 10||175 - 190||1 pair in a bag; 6 bags in a carton|
|Fully impregnated||Blue||8, 9, 10, 11||225 - 240|