Vantage® 70-750 70-761
Premium longevity and cut protection through advanced technology
- The optimal combination of cut resistance, comfort and dexterity. Looking for maximum cut protection combined with superior longevity? Ansell’s Vantage® range is the solution.These premium gloves use innovative technology for improved cut resistance, excellent flexibility and a higher level of user comfort.
- High performance redefined. Reserved exclusively for our premium gloves, Ansell’s cut resistance technology uses revolutionary engineered yarns with the highest cut-protection-to-weight ratio available. This makes the Vantage® gloves ideal for handling sharp tools and materials.
- Versatility. The Vantage® range offers protection profiles for a wide variety of environments. Along with high cut resistance, most Vantage® gloves include protection from heat and light molten splashes.
- Fit for special purpose
- Automotive & Transportation
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Body assembly
- Press & stamping
- Handling sharp or irregular-edged metal parts
- Protection from heat & light molten splashes
- Default checking
- Metal ﬁnish inspection
- Moderately oily metal parts with sharp or rough edges
- Automated welding feeding
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|N/A||Knitwrist||Yellow and blue||7, 8, 9, 10||220 - 280||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
|Green/grey||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||220 - 270||12 pairs in a bag; 6 bags in a carton|