TouchNTuff® 93-300 93-700
- Delivers the highest protection for a wide range of chemicals than any other single use nitrile glove.
- Manufactured from nitrile, these gloves offer three times the puncture resistance of standard latex gloves.
- Provides the wearer with a high level of comfort and increased protection in the forearm (longer cuff).
- Free of natural rubber latex proteins, the glove may be worn with confidence by latex sensitive (Type I) wearers.
- 93-700: Each glove is post cleaned, single pair packed and sterilize.
- Blending of liquids
- Filtration processes
- Vaccines injectables operations
- Analytical measurements
- Pelletizing and tablet manufacturing
|Downloadables||Liner material||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Thickness mm||Powder-free||Sterile||AQL (EN374)||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|93-700||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradirradTDS||N/A||Nitrile||Textured fingertips||Rolled beaded||0.12||Yes||Yes||1.5||Green||6.5 - 7, 7.5 - 8, 8.5 - 9, 9.5 - 10||300||See below|
93-700: Pair pack: The glove is packaged one pair per poly wallet, sealed in a poly envelope; 10 pairs per sealed polybag; 5 sealed polybags per master bag; 4 master bags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton.
All packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA-resistant ink. The polybags have an easy-tear opening. The gloves are triple-bagged for superior contamination control.
93-300: 50 gloves packed in a vacuum-sealed in an unprinted polybag, two bags of 50 gloves per master polybag.
10 master bags per lined carton. 1,000 gloves per case. All packaging and labelling is printed with IPA-resistant ink. The gloves are double bagged for superior contamination control. 93-300 are packed in a Class 5 cleanroom.