Disposable Nitrile Glove with Ansell Grip Technology™
- Minimizes the force required to grip dry, wet or oily objects, reducing hand and arm fatigue and improving dexterity, safety and productivity.
- Proprietary soft and durable formulation conforms to your hand providing ultimate comfort for long wear periods.
- Offers high tensile strength and 3 times the puncture resistance of latex or PVC disposables.
- Resists a variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than other nitrile disposable gloves
- Contains no natural rubber proteins, therefore protects against Type I skin allergies.
- No transfer of silicone contaminants to contact surface.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Food Processing & Service
- Janitorial Services
- Compounding, mixing, blending
- Fastening, screwing & unscrewing parts
- Food handling
- Handling compression press and tablet manufacturing
- Handling of machined parts coated with light oil
- Handling of paint/glue guns & sprayers
- Inspection and tooling precision maintenance
- Lab work, blending, compounding, filling, cleaning
- Maintenance and equipment cleanup
- Picking and assembling wet or dry parts
- Using a V Blender to mix solids and colorants
- Wet chemical, particle and analytical testing
- Ansell Grip
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
|Downloadables||Coating material||Construction||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||Powder-free||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|93-250||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Unsupported||Ansell Grip Technology®||Beaded||Anthracite||1.5||Yes||5.5 - 6, 6.5 - 7, 7.5 - 8, 8.5 - 9, 9.5 - 10||245||0.125||100 gloves per dispenser, 10 dispensers per shipper carton, 1000 gloves per shipper carton.|