TouchNTuff® 83-300 83-500
- Made of 100% polyisoprene, the TouchNTuff® 83-300 contains no natural rubber latex, minimising the risk of Type I allergy.
- The stretchability of the ultra-soft polyisoprene film and a new ergonomic former provide second-skin fit and greater comfort. Users can wear the glove longer before developing hand fatigue.
- The synthetic polyisoprene delivers all the tactile performance of natural rubber latex.
- An anti-slip finish provides superior grip when handling wet items and helps prevent slippage.
- The enhanced polymer coating inside the glove allows easy donning with dry or damp hands. Design and thickness allow for easy and comfortable double-gloving.
- Handling bags containing ‘active’ & ‘inactive’ materials
- Tablet press preparation and operation
- ‘V’ Blender to mix solids and colorants
- Wet chemical, particle and analytical testing
- Blending of liquids
- Filtration processes
- Vaccines injectables operations
- Analytical measurements
- Pelletizing and tablet manufacturing
|Downloadables||Liner material||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Thickness mm||Powder-free||AQL (EN374)||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
||certifcertifcertifirradirradTDS||N/A||Polyisoprene||Smooth Finish||Rolled beaded||0,21||Yes||1.0||White||5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9||305-310||See below|
20 right and left hand gloves packed in separate compartments in a polybag;
1 polybag per vacuum sealed polybag;
2 polybags per vacuum sealed master polybag,
5 master polybags per case liner;
200 pairs per carton
Pair pack: The glove is packaged one pair per poly wallet, sealed in a poly envelope; 10 pairs per sealed polybag; 5 sealed polybags per master bag; 4 master bags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton.
All packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA-resistant ink.
The polybags have an easy-tear opening.
The gloves are triple-bagged for superior contamination control.