TouchNTuff® DermaShield® 73-701
- Made of poly-chloroprene, TouchNTuff® is the most technically advanced sterile glove available today.
- Free of latex proteins and accelerators, it minimises both Type I and Type IV allergies associated with natural rubber.
- While TouchNTuff® has the comfort and flexibility of natural rubber gloves, at a similarly competitive price, its neoprene composition offers better chemical resistance. TouchNTuff®: for optimal product and worker protection.
- The TouchNTuff® 73-701 is sterile.
- Complies to EN455 parts 1 and 2
- Aseptic drug manufacturing
- Medical device manufacturing
- Handling of cytostatics
Pair pack: The glove is packaged one pair per poly wallet, sealed in a poly envelope; 10 pairs per sealed polybag; 5 sealed polybags per master bag; 4 master bags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton. All packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA-resistant ink. The polybags have an easy-tear opening. The gloves are triple-bagged for superior contamination control.