TouchNTuff® 92-500 92-600 92-605
Proven splash resistance against hazardous chemicals
- Further testing of the TouchNTuff® by a certified body on an even wider range of chemicals confirms that it resists a greater variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than any other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Manufactured from nitrile, TouchNTuff® offers up to four times the puncture resistance of comparable natural-latex gloves, and three times the resistance of similar neoprene gloves.
- It contains no natural rubber proteins, which means no risk of Type I allergies for the wearer. Primary skin irritation studies and Insult Patch tests have also shown no evidence of risk from irritation or allergic contact dermatitis.
- With a unique “Thin Nitrile Technology” formulation, this glove offers easy donning and strong grip in wet or dry conditions.
- The glove is highly versatile and suitable for many different uses.
- 92-600: Fit for special purpose
- TouchNTuff® is anti-staticity tested (EN 1149-1 & 1149-3) and meets the requirements defined in EN 1149-5
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Food Processing & Service
- Chemical handling
- Laboratory analysis
- Paint and spray shops
- Printing industry
- Light assembly tasks
- Light assembly of oil-coated pieces
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of cytostatics
- Intricate parts handling
|Downloadables||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Thickness mm||Powder-free||AQL (EN374)||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|92-500||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Textured fingertips||Rolled beaded||0.12||No||1.5||Green||6.5 - 7, 7.5 - 8, 8.5 - 9, 9.5 - 10||240||100 gloves in a box; 10 boxes in a carton|