Key features and benefits
- Can be worn on their own or as liners. Good value product protection.
- No seams to rub or irritate. Permits a longer, more comfortable wear, with no weak points which might split or fray.
- Stringknit construction allows good air flow to the hand. Hands don't become hot and sweaty.
- Ambidextrous. No need to pair, therefore more economical.
- All styles washable at 40°C. Will not shrink, stiffen or lose their shape. More hygienic for the wearer. Better value for the provider.
- 76-202: nylon versions, softer, more comfortable, flexible and low lint.