Light, stretchy gloves available in various materials and finishes
- Can be worn on their own or as liners. Good value product protection.
- No seams to rub or irritate. Permits a longer, more comfortable wear, with no weak points which might split or fray.
- Stringknit construction allows good air flow to the hand. Hands don't become hot and sweaty.
- Ambidextrous. No need to pair, therefore more economical.
- All styles washable at 40°C. Will not shrink, stiffen or lose their shape. More hygienic for the wearer. Better value for the provider.
- 76-202: nylon versions, softer, more comfortable, flexible and low lint.
- Fit for special purpose
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Machinery & Equipment
- General handling
- Delicate manipulation
- Fine assembly of dry parts
- Application of mastic, sealers in paintshops