Solvex® 37-185 37-186 37-655
High-comfort, chemical resistant glove for a wide range of applications
- Available in a wide selection of lengths, thicknesses, sizes and linings, the Ansell Sol-Vex® nitrile glove is designed to deliver optimal results in wet or dry work environments where chemical resistance is crucial. Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance, it provides superb comfort for the wearer.
- Sol-Vex® nitrile gloves are the ideal choice for safe handling in a wide range of work environments where harsh chemicals are present
- The unlined version of the glove has no inner cotton flocking, reducing risk of lint contamination and making it ideal for production areas sensitive to the introduction of external impurities.
- The reversed lozenge finish further enhances levels of grip.
- The sandpatch finish gives the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Chemical processing and preparation
- Refining - Oil & Petrol
- Metal fabrication
- Printing industry
|Downloadables||Coating material||Liner material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||Powder-free||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|37-185||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Unflocked||Sand patch||Gauntlet||Green||0.65||Yes||7, 8, 9, 10, 11||455||0.56||1 pair in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
|37-655||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||330||0.38||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
|37-186||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Cotton flocking||455||0.56||1 pair in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|