SensiLite® 48-130 48-135
Electrostatic discharge protection
- Sensilite® 48-130 and 48-135 meet most electrostatic discharge protection needs, providing a comfortable glove at a reasonable price
- The 15-gauge nylon liner provides flexibility and dexterity, while the added carbon fibre offers an economical product-protection solution.
- Comfort and good fit are assured through seamless construction and a wide range of sizes.
- With the palm dipped in a polyurethane coating, Sensilite® 48-130 offers good mechanical resistance and durability.
- The Sensilite® 48-135 is a fingertip-dipped version that allows better fit and flexibility.
- The coated fingertip also prevents the transfer of perspiration to the electronic part
- Sensilite® 48-130 EN 1149-1: Surface resistivity (Ω): 4.02 x 1010 EN 1149-2: Volume resistance (Ω): 2.19 x 107 EN 1149-3: Charge decay T50 <0.01 seconds
- Sensilite® 48-135 EN 1149-1: Surface resistivity (Ω): 1.93 x 1010 EN 1149-2: Volume resistance (Ω): 4.79 x 107 EN 1149-3: Charge decay T50 <0.01 seconds
- Warning: gloves that provide electro-static discharge protection do not insulate the hands against high-voltage electric current.
- Do not use to handle live wires or for protection against electric current.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Final assembly of dashboard, cables and wires;
- Final assembly of electronic components and mother boards
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|Polyurethane||Palm coated||Knitwrist||White and grey||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||205-255||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|