Unequalled cut-resistance combined with convenience and comfort
- Safe-Knit® GP glove contains a higher proportion of Dyneema® fibers than any other glove on the market. As strong as steel fibre but much lighter and more flexible. None of the problems of wire breakage associated with gloves containing steel fibres.
- Can be used as an under glove with one of our super-tough nitrile gloves.
- Double donning provides fail-safe protection for the most hazardous applications
- Safe-Knit® GP Sleeves provide optimal protection from cuts and abrasions, while their light weight and comfortable fit ensure high levels of user acceptance.
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Paper processing
- Metal fabrication
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|PVC||Dotted on both sides||Knitwrist||Grey and blue||7, 8, 9, 10||240 - 280||6 pieces in a bag; 2 bags in a carton|