Feel the power of extreme cut protection
- Extreme resistance to cuts, splinters and burrs. The Powerflex® 80-658 glove protects the wearer with a triple-layer construction that comprises steel, glass fiber and Kevlar®. The glove exceeds EN388 cut level 5.
- Extra-long cuff offers extended safety for the forearm.
- The Powerflex® 80-658 glove is ¾ dipped and liquid repellent, shielding the skin from unpleasant liquid solutions.
- Good heat contact resistance. EN407 level-2 rating means safe handling of warm objects.
- Natural rubber crinkle finish provides a firm grip.
- Long life makes the Powerflex® 80-658 glove a highly cost-effective solution.
- Heather green colour helps mask dirt.
- Excellent washability, with no decrease in comfort or fading.
- Contains glass fiber
- Building & Construction
- Handling heavy loads, metal edges
- Waste handling: recycling, sorting (glass, cans, metal pieces)
- Handling of glass sheets, sharp-edged objects
- Handling of metal sheets, cutting of dry, painted or galvanised pieces
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|Natural rubber latex||¾ Dipped||Long knitwrist||Blue and heather green||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||260 - 295||12 pairs in a bag; 6 bags in a carton|