Key features and benefits
- Extreme resistance to cuts, splinters and burrs. The Powerflex® 80-658 glove protects the wearer with a triple-layer construction that comprises steel, glass fiber and Kevlar®. The glove exceeds EN388 cut level 5.
- Extra-long cuff offers extended safety for the forearm.
- The Powerflex® 80-658 glove is ¾ dipped and liquid repellent, shielding the skin from unpleasant liquid solutions.
- Good heat contact resistance. EN407 level-2 rating means safe handling of warm objects.
- Natural rubber crinkle finish provides a firm grip.
- Long life makes the Powerflex® 80-658 glove a highly cost-effective solution.
- Heather green colour helps mask dirt.
- Excellent washability, with no decrease in comfort or fading.