Excellent cut resistance with comfort and a sure grip
- Ansell’s Powerflex® 80-600 glove is the practical answer to the safe handling of glass, metal and plastics. It offers exceptional cut resistance and robust overall mechanical performance, plus superior comfort.
- The Ansell Powerflex® 80-600 glove is rated at the exceptionally high cut level of EN level 4. This high level of protection is achieved through the Kevlar® knitted liner and the natural rubber coating. This coating also stands up very well to abrasion, tearing and punctures.
- The latex coating’s raised crinkle finish gives the glove an excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions.
- Silicone-free, the Powerflex® 80-600 glove prevents fingerprints on metalised warm insulation glass, leaving surfaces clean and avoiding the need for extra cleaning work.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of glass sheets, sharp-edged objects
- Handling of metal sheets, cutting of dry, painted or galvanised pieces
- Plastics industry