HyFlex® 11-947 / 11-948 / 11-941 / 11-949 (ex Nitrotough™ N3500 / N3500 SC / N3500 PF / N3500 FD)
For fine tactile handling needing very good protection against cuts
- Excellent abrasion performance.
- Good blade cut resistance andvery good grip properties due to the nitrile micro finishing of the coating.
- Flexible and comfortable.
- Coating resistant to residual oils and greases present on handled parts.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Public Utilities
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Assembly of white goods
- Finishing works
- Glass manufacturing
- Cutting small dry or lightly oiled parts
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Ansell Grip
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|11-947||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Knitted||13||Seamless liner with INTERCEPT™ technology yarn||Nitrile||¾ Dipped||Knitwrist||Blue and black||7, 8, 9, 10, 11||220-260||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
|11-948||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||¾ Dipped||Safety cuff||7, 8, 9, 10||220-260|
|11-949||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||10||Fully coated||Knitwrist||Blue and grey|