Neptune® Kevlar® 70-215 70-225
Superior mechanical protection and cut-resistance
- Constructed from high-tech Kevlar® para-aramid short fibers, the gloves give improved sensitivity and fit. The seamless construction avoids irritation and the use of short fibers offer extra comfort.
- The 100% Dupont Kevlar® construction offers a very high cut resistance to weight ratio. The use of Terry loop technique enhances heat insulation. The resulting thicker-walled glove offers high shock absorption without losing dexterity.
- Thanks to the Neptune® coating the glove fibres repel liquids, avoiding damage to the Kevlar® strands and extending glove life. The reinforced thumb welt increases abrasion resistance also adding to glove durability. The ambidextrous gloves are fully washable and can be re-used many times.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Body assembly
- Machine tool operation
- Sheet metals and metalwork
- Assembly and finishing