A unique combination of allergy prevention and comfort.
- The NeoTouch® gloves were the first neoprene single-use gloves for industrial usage.
- With a latex-free formulation, NeoTouch® gloves are appropriate for the prevention of Type I allergies. Because they’re powder-free, they also limit the risk of dermatitis for the wearer.
- They provide excellent resistance to acids, bases and alcohols. Thanks to an exclusive formulation, NeoTouch® gloves are convincingly the most comfortable synthetic single-use gloves available today.
- NeoTouch® gloves have a polyurethane inner-coating that ensures easy donning. Their textured fingertips provide a secure grip in both dry and wet conditions. The beaded cuff ensures a secure hold, and their green colour makes them easy to identify.
- NeoTouch® gloves are inspected to an AQL of 1.5 for pinholes, which matches the legal requirements for medical gloves.
- 25-101: Fit for special purpose
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Handling, assembling and controlling applications in all types of industrial environments where there is no need for mechanical protection
|Downloadables||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Thickness mm||Powder-free||AQL (EN374)||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|25-101||certifcertifcertifirradTDS||Neoprene||Textured fingertips||Rolled beaded||0.13||Yes||1.5||Bright green||6.5 - 7, 7.5 - 8, 8.5 - 9, 9.5 - 10||240||100 gloves in a box; 10 boxes in a carton|