High Visibility Nitrile Exam Gloves
- Bright orange colour allows hands to be visible in low light situations and at greater distances, resulting in increased safety conditions for a variety of work environments.
- Resists a variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Extended cuff offers an increased level of protection in an exam grade glove in the highly sensitive wrist and forearm areas.
- Textured fingers ensure a strong grip and maximum worker protection.
- Powder-free and not made with natural rubber latex, to help protect from Type 1 skin allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Assembly and inspection
- Emergency services
- Laboratory analysis
- Laboratory testing
- Maintaining equipment & instruments
- Maintenance and equipment cleanup
- Paint and spray shops
- Patient examinations
- Protection from blood and other bodily fluids
- Warehouse work
- Crime scene analysis
- Exploration, drilling & blasting
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
|Downloadables||Coating material||Liner material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||Powder-free||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|93-856||certifcertifcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||N/A||Textured Fingers||Beaded||Orange||1.5||Yes||6.5 - 7, 7.5 - 8, 8.5 - 9, 9.5 - 10, 10.5 - 11||270||0.13||100 gloves per dispenser, 10 dispensers per shipper carton, 1000 gloves per shipper carton.|