High Risk Exam Nitrile Gloves
- Extended cuff provides additional protection for the wrist and arm for hazardous environments. Advanced nitrile formulation offers up to 3 times the puncture resistance of latex or vinyl disposable gloves. Combined with the lowest acceptable pinhole rates (AQL 0.65) these gloves help set a new standard in protection.
- Non-stick properties are built into the glove formulation to create a resistance to tape or adhesives, and to assist workers with improved efficiency and speed.
- Textured fingers ensure strong, efficient grip and excellent worker protection.
- Constructed without natural rubber latex materials or powder to help protect from allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Analytical testing/Measurements
- Assembly and inspection
- Emergency services
- Laboratory analysis
- Laboratory testing
- Maintaining equipment & instruments
- Paint and spray shops
- Patient examinations
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Preparing pharmaceutical products
- Printing industry
- Protection from blood and other bodily fluids
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
500 gloves per shipper carton; 50 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton
Size 11.5-12: 400 gloves per shipper carton; 40 gloves per dispenser