Distinct colour to mask stains for special applications
- Distinctive black colour hides stains and provides a contrasting backdrop for identifying lighter coloured material.
- Offers a higher tensile strength compared to both ASTM D6319 and EN 455 standards, allowing the hands to move freely and comfortably while wearing the Microflex 93-852.
- Fully textured design and non-foaming formula enable wearers to have a firm wet grip when handling objects.
- Contains no natural rubber latex and powder-free, to help protect wearers from Type I skin allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Automotive & Transportation
- Analytical testing/Measurements
- Filtration processes
- Food Processing
- Laboratory analysis
- Laboratory testing
- Light assembly tasks
- Light assembly of oil-coated pieces
- Light duty maintenance and clean up
- Mechanical jobs
- Paint and spray shops
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Protection from blood and other bodily fluids
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
|Downloadables||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||Powder-free||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|93-852||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Textured Surface||Beaded||Black||Yes||5.5 - 6, 6.5 - 7, 7.5 - 8, 8.5 - 9, 9.5 - 10||245||0.12||100 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton; 1000 gloves per shipper carton|