Durable, Heavy-Duty Coverage Nitrile Exam Gloves
- The Microflex 93-843 offers an advanced barrier protection against contaminants due to its lower acceptable pinhole rates. Its 0.65 Acceptance Quality Limit for pinholes help set a new standard for protection.
- Non-stick properties are built into the glove formulation to create a resistance to tape or adhesives, and to assist workers with improved efficiency and speed.
- Textured fingers ensure strong, efficient grip and maximum worker protection.
- Polymer coating assures easy donning to help protect workers in fast-paced environments.
- Constructed without natural rubber latex materials or powder, to help protect from allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Food Processing & Service
- Patient examinations
- Analytical testing/Measurements
- Assembly and inspection
- Food Processing
- Glass manufacturing
- Laboratory analysis
- Laboratory testing
- Light assembly tasks
- Maintaining equipment & instruments
- Paint and spray shops
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Preparing pharmaceutical products
- Protection from blood and other bodily fluids
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
|Downloadables||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||Powder-free||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Textured Fingers||Beaded||Blue||0.65||Yes||5.5 - 6, 6.5 - 7, 7.5 - 8, 8.5 - 9, 9.5 - 10||245||0.11||100 gloves per dispenser, 10 dispensers per shipper carton, 1000 gloves per shipper carton.|