Decreases skin irritation potential in sensitive hands
- The most advanced glove in type I and IV allergy prevention, the Microflex 93-823 has been clinically proven to decrease redness and itchiness associated with contact dermatitis. Engineered without the use of chemical additives (including accelerators) that are known skin irritants, the Microflex 93-823 is safe for those with sensitive skin or prone to allergic reactions.
- Textured fingertips and a reduced amount of surfactant used to produce the glove results in a secure and confident grip for handling objects.
- Increased sensitivity due to the thin polymer design resulting in a palm thickness of 0.06 mm and fingertip thickness of 0.10 mm.
- Ultra-soft materials provide comfort and exceptional fit for long wear periods with leads. to increased worker productivity.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Analytical testing/Measurements
- Assembly and inspection
- Crime scene analysis
- Handling small and sensitive parts and materials
- Janitorial and maintenance work
- Laboratory analysis
- Light duty assembly
- Preparing pharmaceutical products
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
|Downloadables||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||Powder-free||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|93-823||certifcertifcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Textured fingertips||Beaded||Blue||1.5||Yes||5.5 - 6, 6.5 - 7, 7.5 - 8, 8.5 - 9, 9.5 - 10||240||0.06||1000 gloves per shipper carton |
100 gloves per dispenser
10 dispensers per shipper carton