Ergonomic neoprene disposable glove
- Soft and pliable neoprene formulation provides a more comfortable wear for longer periods, while allowing workers greater tactile sensitivity.
- Textured fingers ensure a strong and secure grip, while the advanced formulation helps deliver excellent wet and dry grip.
- Certified by U.S. Ergonomics for Ergonomic Design and Wet Grip. The Microflex 73-847 gloves are proven to reduce muscle effort and hand fatigue that can lead to serious injuries while enhancing gripping abilities in wet conditions.
- Made without natural rubber proteins and powder to help protect workers from allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Automotive & Transportation
- Filtration processes
- Fastening, screwing & unscrewing parts
- Handling of paint/glue guns & sprayers
- Inspection and tooling precision maintenance
- Laboratory analysis
- Laboratory testing
- Light assembly tasks (wet & dry)
- Light duty maintenance and clean up
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Picking and assembling small & medium parts
- Preparing pharmaceutical products
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
|Downloadables||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||Powder-free||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|73-847||certifcertifcertifirradTDS||Neoprene||Textured Fingers||Beaded||Dark Green||1.5||Yes||5.5 - 6, 6.5 - 7, 7.5 - 8, 8.5 - 9, 9.5 - 10||245||0.10||100 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton; 1000 gloves per shipper carton.|