Dependable protection with a reliable grip
- Thicker Than Our Average Latex Gloves. With a unique design that prevents rips and tears, the Microflex® 63-864 offers strength and durability you can depend on. Fingertips are thicker than most standard latex gloves for the ultimate in protection.
- A Reliable and Precise Grip. Enhanced, textured fingertips provide a secure, dependable grip for rugged work settings and improve dexterity for increased productivity.
- Excellent Protection for Automotive Industry Applications. Whether the task at hand is mid-duty or heavy-duty, hands stay safe and remain dry – even in wet or dry conditions.
- Exceptional Craftsmanship. Engineered and designed with quality in mind. Palm thickness meets and exceeds quality standards. Pinhole rates are lower than the standard minimum requirements for average latex gloves.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Analytical testing/Measurements
- Assembly and inspection
- Crime scene analysis
- Dairy processing
- Filtration processes
- Food Processing
- General maintenance
- Handling of small/fine parts
- Janitorial and maintenance work
- Light duty maintenance and clean up
- Light assembly tasks
- Light assembly of oil-coated pieces
- Maintaining equipment & instruments
- Paint and spray shops
- Picking and assembling wet or dry parts
- Protection from blood and other bodily fluids
- Under glove for meat/fish processing
- Warehouse work
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003
|Downloadables||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||Powder-free||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|63-864||certifcertifcertiffoodcertifirradTDS||Natural rubber latex||Textured Finish||Beaded||Natural||Yes||5,5 - 6, 6,5 - 7, 7,5 - 8, 8,5 - 9, 9,5 - 10||245||0.16||1000 gloves per shipper carton |
100 gloves per dispenser
10 dispensers per shipper carton