Nitrile coating on a 100% interlock knit liner
- A versatile alternative to cotton, light leather and PVC.
- Special nitrile formulation provides an excellent combination of flexibility, mechanical resistance and oil repellency.
- Natural hand shape - easier to wear for long periods.
- Available in a wide range of styles, lengths and sizes.
- Silicone-free. Ensures cleanliness of metal sheets: important in steel and motor industries.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Machinery & Equipment
- Public Utilities
- Gas and electricity supply
- Shipping and receiving
- Assembling and inspecting engine parts and small components
- Refuse collection
- Sheet and light metals handling
- Stamping operations
- General handling
|Downloadables||Construction||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|47-400||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Cut & sewn||Interlock cotton||Nitrile||¾ Dipped||Knitwrist||Blue||7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10||270||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
|47-402||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Fully coated||7, 8, 9, 10|