Ultimate performance for oily environments
- The first HyFlex® glove to combine advanced cut resistance, oil repellence and oil grip in a single flexible glove. Ideal for handling sharp metal components coated in oil or lubricant.
- Patented Ansell Grip™ technology uses microscopic channels to wick away oil & moisture from part surfaces and tools, providing industry-leading wet and oil grip for added safety and efficiency.
- The design combines a ¾ nitrile dip with grip. This ensures EN Level 4 abrasion protection and long-lasting EN Level 3 cut resistance.
- The ¾ dip geometry means extra protection against oil exposure and knuckle abrasion.
- A new former shape offers superior fit. Together with a highly flexible polymer and a wide range of sizes, this enables more agility in medium-duty applications.
- Greys and blacks mask dirt in oily, grimy and gritty environments.
- Fit for special purpose
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Handling & assembly of sharp components with oil/grease coating
- Handling of machined parts coated with light oil
- Assembly of engine & transmission drive trains
- Light metal presses
- Machining, metalworking
- Body shops
- Primary assembly
- Ansell Grip