Ultimate performance for oily environments
- HyFlex® 11-926 is the first light weight HyFlex® style to combine a ¾ dip geometry, oil repellence and oil grip in a single flexible glove.
- The 11-926 features a durable coating secure grip in oily environments. The liner is made with one of the finest gauge nylon fiber dipped in a ¾ design to ensure back of finger full protection.
- This unique blend of protection, performance and flexibility features bridges the gap from previous generation ¾ dip oil repellent general purpose gloves build on cut and sewn cotton liners to the latest seamless palm dip gloves; 11-926 is adding enhanced flexibility, tactility and oil grip to the previous generation design whilst improving oil repellency, oil grip and wear life over the latest.
- Fit for special purpose
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Transport equipment/trains & boats
- Stamping light and small metal parts
- Primary assembly of light components
- Maintenance operations
- Loading & downloading parts in metal working lines
- Assembly in machining operations
- Ansell Grip