Barehand-like comfort and tactility with high durability
- Under abrasive conditions the ultra-thin FORTIX™ nitrile foam coating (patent pending) lasts up to three times longer than comparable coatings, extending glove life and reducing total cost of ownership.
- The FORTIX™ coating provides enhanced dry grip and is 20% more breathable than earlier formulations, for cooler, drier hands and less sweat.
- The seamless 18-gauge nylon-spandex liner has a barehand feel, offering breathability, comfort and enhanced fingertip sensitivity for precision tasks.
- Ansell ZONZ® Comfort Fit technology matches natural hand contours for improved support, breathability and range of movement.
- With EN Abrasion Level 4 , the ultra-lightweight HyFlex®11-818 offers ideal protection for a range of general handling and assembly tasks.
- Silicone-free material means no transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting.
- Fit for special purpose
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Assembly of dry parts
- Feeding the lines
- Fine mounting of small nuts and bolts
- Handling of small/fine parts
- Mounting & dismounting parts
- Mounting of small parts
- Screwing & unscrewing
- Ultra-fine mechanical applications