Protection with Comfort and Mobility
- The new INTERCEPT™ cut resistance yarn has been tested to perform at or exceed industry standards. This Ansell proprietary technology offers best-in-class cut protection and increased comfort and dexterity.
- The palm coating design improves worker grip, extends glove life in abrasive conditions and allows the back-of-hand to breath.
- Grey coating hides dirt in environments with dirt exposure.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Assembly of white goods
- General maintenance
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of sharp-edged objects, pre- assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance.
- Medical device manufacturing
- Plastics injection and moulding
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|11-727||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Knitted||15||Seamless plaited liner with INTERCEPT™ technology yarn||Polyurethane||Palm dipped||Knitwrist||Grey||5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||200-255||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|