Excellent Flexibility and Fit with Optimal Cut Protection
- The new INTERCEPT™ cut resistance yarn has been tested to perform at or exceed industry standards. This Ansell proprietary technology offers best-in-class cut protection and increased comfort and dexterity.
- The palm coating design improves worker grip, extends glove life in abrasive conditions and allows the back-of-hand to breath.
- Grey coating hides dirt in environments with dirt exposure.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Light metal presses
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Primary assembly
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|11-724||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Knitted||13||Seamless liner with INTERCEPT™ technology yarn||Polyurethane||Palm coated||Knitwrist||White and grey||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||208-261||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|