HyFlex® 11-630 11-638
Dexterity with superb cut resistance for optimal productivity
- The liners of the HyFlex® 11-630 and 11-638 gloves have a yarn structure that contains an optimal rate of HPPE. This offers high levels of cut resistance, for a safe use in controlling, handling and assembly applications involving contacts with sharp pieces.
- The Lycra® in the liners of both gloves, as well as the polyurethane coating, provides excellent flexibility and fit.
- The specific formulation of the polyurethane dipping provides a secure grip on dry or slightly oily pieces.
- The PU formulation also increases abrasion resistance on the gloves’ work surface.
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Glass manufacturing
- Assembly of white goods
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Handling sharp or irregular-edged metal parts
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|Polyurethane||Palm coated||Knitwrist||Grey||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||215 - 275||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
|Long knitwrist||290 - 340|