HyFlex® 11-616 11-618 11-619
The next generation glove in comfort, dexterity and flexibility
- Almost a second skin, this very thin glove offers outstanding comfort, fit and sensitivity for the most delicate handling.
- 18-gauge knitting technology allows this glove to be ultra-thin yet tough.
- Designed for a wide range of lightweight applications in dry or slightly oily environments, it is ideal for workers who need a higher level of fit, touch and precision than that offered by their current gloves.
- Also ideal for applications where cotton gloves or no gloves at all are used despite the risk of scrapes, blisters and minor injuries.
- In addition, the 11-618 and 11-616 dark liners are well-suited for environments that present a certain degree of dirt.
- Fit for special purpose
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Light assembly applications requiring a high degree of precision
- Final assembly, airco, electrical engines, wire harness assembly, adjusters work
- White goods and electrical goods
- Cosmetics/plastics (also packaging stage)
- Finishing works
- Picking and fitting small pieces (bearings, springs...)
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|11-618||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Knitted||18||Nylon||Polyurethane||Palm coated||Knitwrist||Black and dark blue||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||195 - 245||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
|11-616||certifcertifcertifTDS||Black and green/blue|