HyFlex® 11-531 11-537 11-539
Exceptional grip performance in a comfortable ultralight weight cut resistant glove
- The new INTERCEPT™ cut resistance yarn has been designed to exceed industry standards. This Ansell proprietary technology offers best-in-class cut protection and increased comfort with dexterity.
- The liner also features ZONZ™ Comfort Fit technology for enhanced fit, higher dexterity and reduced hand fatigue.
- The FORTIX formulation provide enhanced abrasion resistance and grip, which extends gloves’ working life and improves comfort in abrasive applications.
- Silicone free
- Dirt masking colours for longer wear times.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Assembly of small sharp parts
- Handling small sharp metal parts
- Light duty stamping
- Ansell Grip
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|11-531||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Knitted||18||Seamless plaited liner with INTERCEPT™ technology yarn||Nitrile foam||Palm coated||Knitwrist||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||220-270||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|