Water-based polyurethane multi-purpose glove with enhanced comfort
- The new, water-based polyurethane HyFlex® gloves are a radical leap forward in long-term safety and care for the environment.
- Using water instead of dimethylformamide solvent in the manufacture of polyurethane gloves increases the safety of Ansell workers. Furthermore, it results in much more environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- Finally, our customers also benefit from this manufacturing technique: water-based polyurethane enhances the dexterity and comfort of the glove, as the polyurethane doesn’t penetrate inside it.
- The seamless glove offers very good fit, dexterity and flexibility.
- Excellent breathability.
- Improved wear life due to abrasion resistance.
- The HyFlex® 11-402 combines a high-visibility yellow liner with water-based polyurethane coating.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Machinery & Equipment
- Finishing works
- General handling
- Delicate manipulation
- Building materials handling
- Truck, fork-lift and crane driving
- Warehouse work