HyFlex® 11-101 11-105
Touch Screen Capable Gloves
- The HyFlex® 11-101 and 11-105 gloves deliver the perfect solution for people operating touch screens during work. The gloves are made out of a conductive yarn in order to enable interaction with a touch screen, providing the necessary precision and sensitivity.
- The polyutherane coating makes the fingers slide gently over the screen. With the 11-101 being palm dipped for the best mechanical resistance, and the 11-105 being finger dipped for better comfort, fit and flexibility.
- For single use glove applications, 11-105 can be worn as a liner under disposable gloves to operate touch screens (Does not work with all disposable gloves, especially polyisoprene).
- Both of these gloves provide comfort with their breathability, tactility and flexibility by the use of a textile liner made of high-tenacity polyamide continuous thread.
- Fit for special purpose
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Quality control
- Repair & maintenance
- Receiving & shipping
- Courier services & logistics
- Inventory & storage management
- Machine & Device operations
- Foreman/Supervisor Inspection
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Knitted||13||Polyamide Copper fiber||Polyurethane||Palm coated||Knitwrist||Grey||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||205-255||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|