Nitrile impregnated coating on a jersey liner
- Supersedes the classic leather general purpose glove in medium-duty applications. More flexible, more comfortable, far more hard-wearing.
- High performance nitrile impregnation. Offers superior resistance to abrasion and good protection against snags, cuts and puncture. Effectively repels grease, oil and dirt.
- Soft, flexible jersey lining. Offers a close, comfortable fit while safely cushioning the hand. Absorbs perspiration, keeping the hand dry and comfortable for longer.
- Excellent dry grip. Makes handling quicker and easier.
- Safely machine-washable: will not shrink, stiffen or lose its shape. More hygienic and longer lasting – can safely and economically be re-used.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Assembly and finishing
- Gas and electricity supply
- General purpose - offshore
- Handling light castings and metal parts
- Injection moulding, handling cold components
- Operating machinery
- Warehouse work
|Downloadables||Construction||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|52-502||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Cut & sewn||Cotton Jersey||Nitrile||Fully impregnated||Knitwrist||Brown||9, 10||290||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
|52-547||certifcertifcertifcertifTDS||Palm impregnated||Safety cuff||280|