Scorpio® 19-024 19-026
Neoprene dipped coating on a double insulating liner.
- Scorpio® gloves combine the flexibility and chemical resistance of neoprene with the comfort and heat resistance of a soft thermal liner. They are designed to protect the users in applications where thermal and chemical risks are present.
- Excellent mechanical and chemical properties. Unaffected by detergents and cleaning solutions. Excellent protection against greases and oils. Superior flexibility and grip.
- Comfortable insulating double liner. Provides protection from intermittent contact with hot surfaces up to 180°C.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Caution: Do NOT use the gloves in applications above 180° C.
- Caution: Do NOT use the gloves in or around open flame.
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Steam cleaning & maintenance
- Plating operations
- Handling of objects in hot or cold chemicals
|Downloadables||Coating material||Liner material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|19-024||certifcertifcertifirradTDS||Neoprene||Double insulating liner||Rough Finish||Gauntlet||Black||1.0||8, 10||450||Not applicable||1 pair in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|