Polyvinyl alcohol coating out-performs most other types of chemical-resistant gloves.
- One of the only gloves suitable for handling strong organic solvents.
- Virtually inert in aromatic and chlorinated solvents.
- Comfortable anatomical glove with pre-curved fingers and winged thumb. Easier to manipulate and less tiring to wear.
- Soft two-piece knitted liner. Cushions the hand and absorbs perspiration.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Caution: do not use the gloves in water or water-based solutions
- Printing industry
- Chemical processing and preparation
- Electronic manufacture
Permeation breakthrough times according to EN374-3:2003