- The Ansell Nitrilite® glove range offers two levels of cleanliness. Produced in a controlled powder-free environment, they feature exceptionally low levels of extractable and particles for excellent product protection.
- The 100% nitrile polymer prevents the risk of allergies related to latex proteins for the wearer.
- It also provides exceptional chemical and puncture resistance for further safety.
- All this, added to optimal electrical properties, makes Nitrilite® gloves ideal for a wide range of industrial sectors, from electronics to paint shops in automotive manufacturing and biotechnologies.
- Particle count:
93-311: < 2,400 part./cm2
93-401: < 400 part./cm2
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Electronic manufacture
- Paint and spray shops
- Assembly of white goods
- Semiconductor manufacturing
|Downloadables||Liner material||Coating material||Grip design||Cuff style||Thickness mm||Powder-free||AQL (EN374)||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|93-311||certifcertifcertifirradirradTDS||N/A||Nitrile||Textured fingertips||Rolled beaded||0.12||Yes||2.5||White||6.5 - 7, 7.5 - 8, 8.5 - 9, 9.5 - 10||305||See below|
|93-401||certifcertifcertifirradirradTDS||1.5||6 - 6.5, 7 - 7.5, 8 - 8.5, 9 - 9.5, 10 - 10.5|
Nitrilite® gloves are double-wrapped in cleanroom-compatible packaging and packed in a lined shipping carton. 10 master bags per lined carton. 1,000 gloves per case. The 93-401 model is packed 50 gloves vacuum-sealed in an unprinted polybag, two bags of 50 gloves per master polybag. All packaging and labeling is printed with IPA-resistant ink. The gloves are doublebagged for superior contamination control. 93-301 & 93-401 are packed in a Class 100 cleanroom.