HyFlex® 11-625 11-627 11-628
Dexterity with superb cut resistance for optimal productivity
- The HyFlex® 11-625, 11-627 and 11-628 gloves deliver a perfect balance of comfort and sure handling with superior cut resistance.
- The liners have an innovative yarn structure that contains an optimal rate of Dyneema®. This offers high levels of cut resistance, for a safe use in controlling, handling and assembly applications involving contacts with sharp pieces.
- The Lycra® in the liners of both gloves, as well as the polyurethane coating, provides excellent flexibility and fit.
- The three models are designed for use in dry, as well as slightly oily environments.
- 11-625 & 11-627: Fit for special purpose
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Glass manufacturing
- Assembly of white goods
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Handling of sharp-edged objects, pre- assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance.
- Finishing works
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|Polyurethane||Palm coated||Knitwrist||White||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11||210 - 255||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
|Grey||210 - 270|
|Long knitwrist||270 - 320|