Superior cut protection and dexterity in a versatile glove
- Ansell’s HyFlex® 11-501 glove is designed to significantly raise the standards of protection and dexterity for cut-resistant gloves. This achievement has been made, thanks to Ansell’s Intercept technology.
- The HyFlex® 11-501 glove is also resistant to heat, allowing versatile use.
- When workers need high levels of protection with optimal productivity, the HyFlex® 11-501 glove is the answer.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Fit for special purpose
- Automotive & Transportation
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Body assembly
- Press & stamping
- Glass manufacturing
- Plastics industry
|Downloadables||Construction||Gauge||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
Ansell Intercept Technology™
|Foam nitrile||Palm coated||Knitwrist||Blue and heather grey||6, 7, 8, 9, 10||203 - 255||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|