Nitrile dipped coating on a jersey liner
- A big tough glove for a rough, tough life: three times more durable than heavy-duty leather.
- Unique Ansell nitrile formulation. Offers superior resistance to sharp and abrasive materials.
- Stronger and more flexible than PVC. Also provides excellent barrier to grease and oil, and does not degrade like leather or cotton.
- Made without silicone. Guaranteed clean for metals and motor manufacture.
- Wide selection of styles, lengths and sizes. Allows you to chose the optimum combination of features for your particular application.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Construction materials, concrete, bricks and tiles
- Rough timber, dry walling and plywood
- Rough castings and cores
- Cold plastic mouldings
- Steel bars, sheet metals, cans and other metal products
- Heavy-duty cables
- Street cleaning and refuse collection
|Downloadables||Construction||Liner material||Coating material||Finishing||Cuff style||Colour||EN Size||Length mm||Packaging|
|27-600||certifcertifcertifTDS||Cut & sewn||Cotton Jersey||Nitrile||¾ Dipped||Knitwrist||Blue||8, 9, 10, 11||240 - 270||12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|
|27-602||certifcertifcertifTDS||Fully coated||8, 9, 10||245 - 265|
|27-607||certifcertifcertifTDS||¾ Dipped||Safety cuff||8, 9, 10, 11||240 - 270|
|27-805||certifcertifcertifTDS||Fully coated||9, 10, 11|
|27-810||certifcertifcertifTDS||Long safety cuff||10||320|