AlphaTec® 58-530 58-535
Unique combination of grip and chemical resistance
- The AlphaTec® glove incorporates revolutionary Ansell Grip Technology™ to enable users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control. This unique combination of liquid-proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity, makes the AlphaTec® glove the logical choice when working with chemicals.
- Reliable chemical protection for added user safety. The patented Ansell Grip Technology™ ensures that the coating polymer does not penetrate the liner during manufacture. The coating is therefore consistent and sound, significantly reducing the likelihood of chemical leakage onto the skin.
- AlphaTec® models with white nylon liner are recommended for indoor applications, whereas AlphaTec® models with black acrylic liner are recommended for outdoor applications.
- Antistatic according to EN1149
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Chemical handling
- Printing industry
- Emergency services
- Chemical handling, especially caustics and solvents
- Handling objects coated in grease and oils
- Refining - Oil & Petrol
- Ansell Grip
|Downloadables||Coating material||Liner material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|58-530B||certifcertifcertifirradTDS||Nitrile||Acrylic||Ansell Grip Technology®||Gauntlet||Sea green shell, anthracite grey dip||0.65||7, 8, 9, 10, 11||305||Not applicable||6 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton|