- As the industry resorts to frequent glove changes more and more often, the 91-250 has an inner silicone coating that facilitates easy donning and double-gloving. The cuff is slightly thicker, nicely fitting over the garment.
- The 91-250 glove is comprised of a specific formulation of latex that provides increased flexibility and elasticity. The glove’s thinner fingertips, combined with the bisque finish, provide greater sensitivity, increased handling precision and dexterity.
AccuTech® 91-225, 91-325:
- AccuTech® gloves provide optimal solutions for controlled and sterile environments, respectively.
- The gloves are made with a specific natural rubber formulation that offers a high level of comfortable, sensitive, precise handling.
- Their low allergenic content minimises the risk of latex associated allergies for the wearer.
- With their excellent technical properties, these gloves can be used for a wide range of applications and in several environments.
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Medical device manufacturing
- Laboratory analysis
- Flat panel industry
|Downloadables||Coating material||Liner material||Grip design||Cuff style||Colour||AQL (EN374)||Powder-free||EN Size||Length mm||Thickness mm||Packaging|
|91-225||certifcertifcertifirradirradTDS||Natural rubber latex||N/A||Bisque fingertips||Straight||Natural||1.0||Yes||6, 6½, 7, 7½, 8, 8½, 9||300||Palm: 0.18, Cuff: 0.25, Fingertip: 0.20||See below|
|91-250||certifcertifcertifirradirradTDS||285||Palm: 0.18, Cuff: 0.23, Fingertip: 0.20|
|91-325||certifcertifcertifirradirradTDS||300||Palm: 0.18, Cuff: 0.25, Fingertip: 0.20|
91-225, 91-250, 91-325:
The glove is packaged one pair per poly wallet, sealed in a poly envelope; 10 pairs per sealed polybag; 5 sealed polybags per master polybag; 4 master polybags per lined carton; 200 pairs per carton. All packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatiblle IPA-resistant ink. The gloves are triple-bagged for superior contamination control. The polybags have an easy-tear opening.