Electrician: Class 4
100% Natural Rubber Electrical Insulating Gloves designed for ultimate comfort, performance and safety
- Ansell’s Marigold Electrical Insulating Gloves are made from 100% natural rubber latex using a proprietary environmentally friendly dipping process for ultimate flexibility and dexterity.
- Their ergonomic hand-at-rest shape and non-splayed fingers reduce hand fatigue.
- The generous flared cuff allows room for clothing
- The design also features a smooth-finish for easy donning and doffing.
- Category R certification for passing A+Z+H properties required by EN 60903 and certified for resistance to very low temperatures (Category C)
- (1) see also Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC (50V–1000V) with its national conversions
- Automotive & Transportation
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Machinery & Equipment
- Public Utilities
- Applications with risk of touch voltage AC≥50 V (1)
- Electrical Contractors
- Hybrid engine manufacturing and repair
- Maintenance Repairs and Operations in all industrial environments (MRO)
- Mass Transit Repair and Maintenance
- Power maintenance, repair & transmission
- Telecom repair near electrical wires